Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider. Our instructor is a qualified Mental Health instructor and is registered with Mental Health First Aid England
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
NEW 2019 DATE!!! :-
10-11th June 2019
9am – 5pm (Lunch not provided but there are a good selection of restaurants nearby)
We value this course at £150 per person.
What to expect:-
We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
You will get an MHFA manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it. When you complete the two days you’ll get a certificate to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
The Oak Hotel | 66 Harbour Parade Ramsgate | Kent | CT11 8LN
We also provide in-house training please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Book online now by filling in the form below. Once we have received your form we will send you an invoice to the email address provided. Please note we must receive payment before securing your place on the course. We will confirm your place via email.
Our data protection policy ensures the safe and secure storage of your details. The information you share with us will be retained until we no longer need it or you can request us to delete it before this time.
Many thanks, we look forward to your attendance on this course.